There aren’t many drinks that are as refreshing as this vegan strawberry banana apple mint smoothie!
This pink smoothie is very sweet and does not contain added sugar. Instead, it contains strawberries, a banana, and an apple. This combination of fruits is very tasty and this combination results in a bright pink color.
Furthermore, this smoothie contains mint that adds a surprisingly sweet flavor to the smoothie and the mint leaves are also great as decoration.
Also, what’s great is that the smoothie is completely plant-based as you use a plant-based yogurt as a base.
With the ingredients that I used in this recipe, you can make about 3 glasses, but you can change how much of the ingredients you use to make either more or fewer servings.
What Do You Need?
It is very easy to make this sweet and refreshing vegan smoothie and you only need 5 ingredients.
These 5 ingredients are:
- Banana: use one medium-sized banana. If you want a very sweet smoothie, go for a very ripe banana!
- Unsweetened soy yogurt: this serves as the base of your smoothie and contains a lot of protein. You can also choose to add a different type of plant-based yogurt.
- Frozen strawberries: make sure to use frozen ones as this makes the consistency of the smoothie thick.
- Apple: for this recipe, I used a Jonagold apple, but you can also use other apples.
- Fresh mint
You don’t need a lot of instructions for this recipe as it is very straightforward and easy to make.
You can first add the soy yogurt (or another type of plant-based yogurt).
Then, you can add the frozen strawberries, the sliced banana, and the sliced apple.
Finally, add the mint leaves.
Now, use the blender to blend the ingredients until smooth.
There are many ways to make changes to this vegan strawberry banana apple mint smoothie recipe.
I’m sure you’ll like the combination of the fruit in this recipe, but you can also choose to add different types of fruit. For example, you can choose to add other frozen fruit, such as frozen raspberries or frozen blueberries. These will change the taste of the smoothie and also the color will change.
Also, you could choose to add a different type of plant-based yogurt as the base of your smoothie. For example, you could use almond yogurt or coconut yogurt if you like that more or want to make a soy-free smoothie.
- 1½ cups of unsweetened soy yogurt
- 1 cup of Frozen strawberries
- 1 Red apple (Jonagold)
- 1 banana
- 15-20 Mint leaves
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Protein: 6.3g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate